Welcome Back to the Craft in America Center
Our top priority is the health of our visitors and staff, and the Center team has been working diligently, and in accordance with the State of California and Los Angeles County to make sure that visitors have a safe visit.
Please read our COVID-19 safety protocol list below before visiting the Craft in America Center.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- If you or anyone in your party feels sick or is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and visit us on a later date. For a list of COVID-19 symptoms, click here.
- All visitors (except for children under the age of 2) will be required to wear a mask. Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth the entire time. No neck gaiters, bandanas, or face coverings with valves, mesh, or holes are permitted. If you do not have a mask, a staff member can provide you with a disposable one.
- Before you start exploring, please use the hand sanitizer on the table next to the entrance. Please do not touch anything inside the museum.
- While in the gallery, visitors must maintain 6-ft of distance at all times from other parties.
- Restrooms will not be available for public use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org