Welcome Back to the Craft in America Center
Our top priority is the health of our visitors and staff, and the Center team has been working diligently, and in accordance with the State of California and Los Angeles County to make sure that visitors have a safe visit.
Reservations are available one week in advance of your desired date and space is limited to four people max every half hour.
No walk-ins will be accepted.
The first reservation of the day is at 12:00pm and the last is at 4:30pm; the duration of the visit is 30 minutes.
Please read our COVID-19 safety protocol list below before making your reservation.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- If you or anyone in your party feels sick or is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please cancel your appointment and reschedule for a later date. For a list of COVID-19 symptoms, click here.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time and a staff member will greet you at the door to check you in. Have your confirmation email (digital or printed) ready to show as proof of your reservation.
- After check in, a staff member will conduct a COVID-19 screening, which includes a temperature check and a few questions.
- All visitors (except for children under the age of 2) will be required to wear a mask. Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth the entire time. No neck gaiters, bandanas, or face coverings with valves, mesh, or holes are permitted. If you do not have a mask, a staff member can provide you with a disposable one.
- Before you start exploring, please use the hand sanitizer on the table next to the entrance. Please do not touch anything inside the museum.
- While in the gallery, visitors must maintain 6-ft of distance at all times from other parties.
- Restrooms will not be available for public use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org